Thursday 6 December 2018

Katrina Opens Up on Marriage, Having Kids, Says 'It Was on My Mind But Things Didn't Work Out'

Katrina Opens Up on Marriage, Having Kids, Says 'It Was on My Mind But Things Didn't Work Out'

Image result for katrina kaif images

Actress Katrina Kaif, who was once in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor, said that marriage was on her mind at one point but things didn't turn out the way she had hoped for.

In an interview with Mumbai Mirror, the actress said even though certain things didn't pan out the way she expected, she is at peace. 
When asked if marriage is on her mind, “It was on my mind but it didn't work out and you have to keep following the path set for you in life. I don't stress about it now. I fought that battle and am at peace with the fact that some things didn't turn out the way I had hoped for.”

“Now, I've left it to the universe and to God because I'm sure there's a bigger hand that shapes our destiny. What's happened to me so far has been unusual and fascinating, and I can't take credit for all of it. So, whoever is responsible, will look out for me in the future too," she added.

The actor also said that she's sure “love will come to me at the right time when I least expect it." 

Meanwhile, in an interview with Vogue India, Katrina talked at length about how she came to assess her breakup with Ranbir and how the last two years alone have helped her find herself.

“I now see it (the breakup) as a blessing because I was able to recognise my patterns, thought processes and things that I had been so sure of my whole life. I could see them from a whole different perspective,” she told Vogue.

“It’s probably one of the first times in my life where I really had only myself to focus on. And when you focus on yourself, often, the first thing you realise is that you don’t really know yourself. It’s like a period of not knowing, a period of being uncomfortable because you’re seeing yourself in your raw form without embellishments and then accepting that you don’t really know who you are,” she said.

On the work front, Katrina is currently busy shooting Ali Abbas Zafar's Bharatalong with Salman Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Massive Elephant Seals Took Over a California Beach During the Government Shutdown and Nobody Can Get Them to Move?

The   government shutdown  may be over (for now), but the work to restore some of America’s sacred outdoor spaces has just begun. For pl...